Shop with confidence knowing you can easily return your items, in store and online.
Return In Store
Return by Post
OUR RETURNS POLICY
- Full price items can be returned within 14 days of order receipt for a refund.
- Promotional & Sale items (items with red discount pricing or Coupon Code) can be returned within 14 days of order receipt for a refund.
- Sale items marked “Final Sale” can not be returned and are ineligible for refunds or exchange subject to Australian Consumer Law. “Final Sale” items will be clearly marked on the product page and / or at the checkout.
- We are not able to offer exchanges and instead encourage you to place a new order for your desired item and return the original item for refund.
- In store purchases must be returned in store for a refund, credit note or an exchange.
Items returned within the stated timeframes can be returned for a full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise.
- The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all original tags intact.
- For hygienic reasons, Barfly fragrance, underwear, women’s swimwear and earrings are unable to be returned.
- Items marked “Final Sale” can not be returned and are ineligible for refunds.
ONLINE CANCELLATIONS OR ORDER AMENDMENTS
We are unable to cancel or make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Change to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details are correct at the time of order placement.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECTLY DESCRIBED ITEMS
We make the best efforts to quality control all items prior to dispatch. In the case that something is faulty, damaged or incorrectly described, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or call toll free 1800 375 099 as soon as possible and include a brief description of the fault.
Our Change of Mind Policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and you have consumer guarantees that cannot be limited by us. If your product is not of acceptable quality, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, exchange or any drop in value of the product (if you choose to keep it).
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. If you purchased a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
Merchandise returned under consumer guarantees can be returned within a reasonable timeframe subject to proof of purchase.
Merchandise marked as seconds or sample product must be chosen carefully as these items cannot be returned due to the fault that was identified at the time of purchase. If the seconds or sample product exhibits a fault (not related to the fault identified at the time of purchase), is not fit for purpose or is incorrectly described, it may be returned in accordance with the above consumer guarantees.
Our customer service team are unable to review any worn or used items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person in-store to be processed, in accordance with the process outlined in the subsequent tabs.
RETURNS IN SCOTCH & SODA STORES
You can return your items that you have purchased online to any Scotch & Soda store for a full refund, credit note or exchange.
Proof of purchase must be presented (ideally your tax invoice or order confirmation) and our store staff will assess the items and determine whether a refund, credit note or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- Items purchased online and in store may be returned to any Scotch & Soda store for a full refund, credit note or exchange.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange in store purchases at our online fulfilment centre. In store purchases must be returned in store for a refund, credit note or exchange.
- For returns, credit notes and exchanges in store, the cardholder name must be identical to the name on the order confirmation and a form of photo identification must be presented.
RETURNS BY POST
If your item was purchased online, you may return your item online via post for a refund if your purchase meets our Returns Policy.
If you wish to return your item purchased online via mail, you will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping.
To avoid delivery problems, we encourage sending your return back by creating a return with Australia Post.
Please ensure you include a copy of your order invoice in your return parcel.
1. Create a Return with Australia Post
Enter your details, print your label and
pack your item and incyour order invoice.
Please ensure all tags are with the product.
2. Post Your Parcel
Simply drop your parcel off at a
convenient street post box, Post
office or Parcel Locker.
- We are unable to facilitate exchanges through our online fulfilment centre and instead encourage you to place a new order online for the size or item that you are require.
- Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender’s address and Scotch & Soda online return address are clearly displayed on the outside of the parcel. To avoid delivery problems, we encourage sending your return back by creating a return with Australia Post.
- Please allow 3 business days from the day your parcel is delivered to our distribution centre for your return to be processed. Once your return has been processed you will be notified via the email address provided with your original online order. Slight delays to return processing may be experienced during busy sale and promotional periods, due to higher volumes.